4707 Northtowne Blvd, Columbus, OH 432293 beds, 1.1 baths, 1,481 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,017 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $109,900
- Price/sqft: $74
- Finished basement, 500 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 288 sqft
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,481 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 010144534
- Zillow Home ID: 33925562
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4707 Northtowne Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Forest Park East market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 74.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 36.9% greater than in Columbus, and 298.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Forest Park East home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Forest Park East home values.
- 2245 Balmoral Rd Columbus, OH$115K42.51,964
- 2244 Margo Rd Columbus, OH$149K321,492
- 2236 Margo Rd Columbus, OH$116K32.51,371
- 4729 Northtowne Blvd Columbus, OH$99K311,255
- 2235 Balmoral Rd Columbus, OH$113K41.51,826
- 2244 Balmoral Rd Columbus, OH$73K31.51,795
- 2262 Northtowne Pl Columbus, OH$122K32.51,491
- 4700 Northtowne Blvd Columbus, OH$116K31.51,472
- 4708 Northtowne Blvd Columbus, OH$114K42.51,964
- 2228 Margo Rd Columbus, OH$140K421,897
- 4716 Northtowne Blvd Columbus, OH$97K31.51,795
- 2236 Balmoral Rd Columbus, OH$109K31.51,426
- 2227 Balmoral Rd Columbus, OH$115K321,785
- 4739 Northtowne Blvd Columbus, OH$133K41.52,233
- 4724 Northtowne Blvd Columbus, OH$118K42.51,964
- 2220 Margo Rd Columbus, OH$138K32.51,464
- 2272 Northtowne Pl Columbus, OH$115K321,186
- 2228 Balmoral Rd Columbus, OH$106K31.51,486
- 2255 Northtowne Pl Columbus, OH$141K42.51,998
- 4732 Northtowne Blvd Columbus, OH$107K32.51,367
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.