4708 18th St, Lubbock, TX 794163 beds, 4 baths, 3,899 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Features master bedroom suite with kitchenette/coffee bar, 2nd bedroom with full bath, walk-through 3rd bedroom/nursery/office, two living areas with large picture windows plus indirect lighting, recreation/craft/game room, formal dining room, and beautiful hardwood floors. Fresh open floor plan with every room flooded with natural light is perfect for entertaining and ideal for today's modern family.
A quiet, established neighborhood tucked between Texas Tech University and Lubbock Christian University and ideal proximity to Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, University Medical Center, Grace Health System, Lubbock Heart Hospital, and Covenant Medical Center with easy access to the Lubbock Central Business District, and to theaters, museums, and other cultural events. The architecturally stunning Rush neighborhood is characterized by unique homes that line its quiet, wide streets. With its spacious, meticulously landscaped lawns and elegant homes, Rushland Park has long been known as one of the most exclusive residential areas in Lubbock -- a reputation that is not likely to change with time.
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 1995 for $135,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 844 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,899 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Lot depth: 190
- Lot width: 115
- Parcel #: R63235
- Zillow Home ID: 54121390
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4708 18th Street
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 4706 18th St Lubbock, TX$275K33.53,337
- 4802 18th St Lubbock, TX$329K----3,844
- 4707 17th St Lubbock, TX$240K422,736
- 4705 17th St Lubbock, TX$342K33.54,434
- 4707 18th St Lubbock, TX$361K44.54,232
- 4801 17th St Lubbock, TX$497K43.54,393
- 4704 18th St Lubbock, TX$256K42.53,047
- 4705 18th St Lubbock, TX$223K----2,435
- 4801 18th St Lubbock, TX$422K----6,496
- 4804 18th St Lubbock, TX$346K434,000
- 4703 17th St Lubbock, TX--433,658
- 4703 18th St Lubbock, TX$329K----3,785
- 4803 18th St Lubbock, TX$340K----4,388
- 4803 17th St Lubbock, TX$219K----2,488
- 4710 17th St Lubbock, TX$349K----3,756
- 4702 18th St Lubbock, TX$294K----3,739
- 4708 17th St Lubbock, TX$505K245,699
- 4701 17th St Lubbock, TX$261K----3,106
- 4802 17th St Lubbock, TX$285K----3,004
- 4710 19th St Lubbock, TX$607K----6,578
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!