4708 SE 19th St, Del City, OK 731154 beds, 2 baths, 1,110 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- 143 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $70,000
- Price/sqft: $63
- MLS #: 548836
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 500 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,110 sqft
- Lot depth: 119
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 153361165
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 22001264
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4708 Se 19th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73115 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 44.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3% lower than in Del City, and 91% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 73115 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Del City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73115 home values.
- 2005 Candy Ln Del City, OK$74K31906
- 2009 Candy Ln Del City, OK$66K32981
- 2000 Vickie Dr Del City, OK$69K321,100
- 4713 SE 19th St Del City, OK$53K21872
- 4709 SE 19th St Del City, OK$61K31894
- 2004 Vickie Dr Del City, OK$74K31.751,374
- 4717 SE 19th St Oklahoma City, OK$52K31861
- 4705 SE 19th St Del City, OK$35K321,337
- 2013 Candy Ln Del City, OK$73K311,312
- 2008 Vickie Dr Del City, OK$72K32.51,250
- 2000 Candy Ln Del City, OK$74K311,094
- 2004 Candy Ln Del City, OK$51K31844
- 4721 SE 19th St Del City, OK$60K21977
- 1920 Vickie Dr Del City, OK$63K31.51,022
- 2012 Vickie Dr Del City, OK$58K31856
- 2017 Candy Ln Del City, OK$58K31875
- 2008 Candy Ln Del City, OK$51K31792
- 2012 Candy Ln Del City, OK$59K31888
- 2016 Vickie Dr Del City, OK$68K31.51,013
- 4725 SE 19th St Del City, OK$62K31964
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.