4709 Central Ave, Richmond, VA 232313 beds, 2 baths, 1,596 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,888 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- 60 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2003 for $89,950
- Price/sqft: $81
- MLS #: 1413623
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: On street
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,596 sqft
- Lot depth: 142
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: E0110165033
- Zillow Home ID: 12524586
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4709 Central Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Fulton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% lower than in Richmond, and 97.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Fulton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fulton home values.
- 4707 Central Ave Richmond, VA$110K31996
- 4713 Central Ave Richmond, VA$101K421,472
- 4705 Central Ave Richmond, VA$105K31980
- 4703 Central Ave Richmond, VA$103K32994
- 4714 Luray Ave Richmond, VA$137K41.51,683
- 4712 Luray Ave Richmond, VA$103K311,281
- 2001 Bailey Ave Richmond, VA$136K31.51,144
- 4710 Luray Ave Richmond, VA$87K31960
- 4701 Central Ave Richmond, VA$104K311,584
- 1909 Farrand St Richmond, VA$130K321,325
- 1911 Farrand St Richmond, VA$109K321,336
- 4708 Luray Ave Richmond, VA$90K31858
- 2000 Bailey Ave Richmond, VA$97K311,608
- 1905 Farrand St Richmond, VA$110K321,207
- 2003 Bailey Ave Richmond, VA$136K31.51,144
- 1903 Farrand St Richmond, VA$88K31840
- 1915 Farrand St Richmond, VA$107K211,004
- 4706 Luray Ave Richmond, VA$88K31912
- 2002 Bailey Ave Richmond, VA$110K321,368
- Farrand St Richmond, VA$110K321,207
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292