- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
471 Mill River Ln, San Jose, CA 951343 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,091 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1991
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: 633 sqft
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $675,000
- Price/sqft: $323
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,091 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Parcel #: 09764016
- Zillow Home ID: 19489355
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 471 Mill River Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North San Jose market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.2% lower than in San Jose, and 83.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North San Jose home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North San Jose home values.
- 473 Mill River Ln San Jose, CA$715K22.5--
- 475 Mill River Ln San Jose, CA$647K22.51,546
- 477 Mill River Ln San Jose, CA$846K32.52,091
- 469 Mill River Ln San Jose, CA$839K32.52,091
- 437 Camille Cir UNIT 16 San Jose, CA$846K32.51,961
- 437 Camille Cir UNIT 15 San Jose, CA$737K32.51,710
- 472 Mill River Ln San Jose, CA$838K32.52,091
- 460 Mill River Ln San Jose, CA$683K32.52,091
- 467 Mill River Ln San Jose, CA$774K22.51,887
- 441 Camille Cir UNIT 11 San Jose, CA$873K32.52,256
- 437 Camille Cir UNIT 14 San Jose, CA$843K231,900
- 474 Mill River Ln San Jose, CA$651K22.51,546
- 458 Mill River Ln San Jose, CA$741K22.51,887
- 437 Camille Cir UNIT 13 San Jose, CA$658K22.51,561
- 441 Camille Cir UNIT 12 San Jose, CA$761K22.51,801
- 465 Mill River Ln San Jose, CA$662K22.51,546
- 476 Mill River Ln San Jose, CA$852K32.52,091
- 487 Mill River Ln San Jose, CA$822K32.52,091
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.