4711 Swartz Rd, Kansas City, KS 661062 beds, 2 baths, 2,458 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 310 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- 139 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2003
- Price/sqft: $40
- MLS #: 1880297
- Partial basement
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Foundation type: Concrete Block
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,458 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 052114
- Zillow Home ID: 75722245
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4711 Swartz Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 66106 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 1.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 99.5% lower than in Kansas City Metro, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 66106 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Kansas City Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 66106 home values.
- 1029 S 47th Ter Kansas City, KS$57K21952
- 1035 S 47th Ter Kansas City, KS$52K311,284
- 1111 S 47th Ter Kansas City, KS$64K31--
- 1008 S 47th Ter Kansas City, KS$84K------
- 4729 Swartz Rd Kansas City, KS$73K311,088
- 4737 Swartz Rd Kansas City, KS$61K31864
- 1045 S 47th Ter Kansas City, KS$65K21858
- 4743 Swartz Rd Kansas City, KS$73K321,242
- 1040 S 47th Ter Kansas City, KS$63K311,112
- 1034 S 47th Ter Kansas City, KS$82K31912
- 1105 S 47th Ter Kansas City, KS$93K311,820
- 4749 Swartz Rd Kansas City, KS$57K31864
- 4661 Swartz Rd Kansas City, KS$80K211,296
- 1044 S 47th Ter Kansas City, KS$61K21656
- 1111 S 47th Ter Kansas City, KS$74K211,214
- 1010 S 46th Ter Kansas City, KS$52K11894
- 1000 S 46th Ter Kansas City, KS$76K211,056
- 2028 S 47th Ter Kansas City, KS$115K22.51,271
- 1018 S 46th Ter Kansas City, KS$61K311,006
- 1104 S 47th Ter Kansas City, KS$92K211,320
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.