4713 Castlewood Rd, Richmond, VA 232342 beds, 1 bath, 672 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,753 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- 30 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $7,000
- Price/sqft: $10
- MLS #: 1423927
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 672 sqft
- Lot depth: 155
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: S0090459025
- Zillow Home ID: 12544124
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4713 Castlewood Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Jeff Davis, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.9% less than in Richmond, and 90.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Jeff Davis home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jeff Davis home values.
- 4711 Castlewood Rd Richmond, VA$54K21672
- 4715 Castlewood Rd Richmond, VA$55K22686
- 4709 Castlewood Rd Richmond, VA$61K21672
- 4717 Castlewood Rd Richmond, VA$53K21672
- 4707 Castlewood Rd Richmond, VA$69K21816
- 4719 Castlewood Rd Richmond, VA$54K21672
- 4705 Castlewood Rd Richmond, VA$119K311,136
- 4721 Castlewood Rd Richmond, VA$89K32934
- 2715 Southgate St Richmond, VA$87K31872
- 4718 Caldwell Ave Richmond, VA$60K311,008
- 4716 Caldwell Ave Richmond, VA$55K31864
- 4720 Caldwell Ave Richmond, VA$64K311,104
- 4703 Castlewood Rd Richmond, VA$75K31972
- 4722 Caldwell Ave Richmond, VA$47K31864
- 4714 Caldwell Ave Richmond, VA$54K311,107
- 2716 Calverton St Richmond, VA$56K21749
- Calverton St Richmond, VA$61K21864
- 4712 Caldwell Ave Richmond, VA$51K31864
- 4723 Castlewood Rd Richmond, VA$67K21672
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.