4713 Matt Dr APT C, Raleigh, NC 276042 beds, 2 baths, 1,014 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: None
- Parking: Off street
- Last sold: Aug 1998 for $80,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Backs to large common area that feels like a private backyard. Pond is visible in the winter.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,014 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: 172617021185003
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 50111031
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4713 Matt Drive APT C
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northeast Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 54.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 72.2% greater than in Raleigh, and 103% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northeast Raleigh home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast Raleigh home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!