4714 161st Ave SE, Bellevue, WA 980064 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,885 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2006 for $635,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 420 sqft
- Cable-ready, Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1687910170
- Zillow Home ID: 48749354
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4714 161st Avenue Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Somerset market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.4% lower than in Bellevue, and 49.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Somerset home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bellevue.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Somerset home values.
- 4704 161st Ave SE Bellevue, WA$615K42.252,060
- 16102 SE 48th St Bellevue, WA$579K32.251,940
- 4721 162nd Ct SE Bellevue, WA$611K42.252,050
- 4662 161st Ave SE Bellevue, WA$620K42.52,260
- 16101 SE 48th St Bellevue, WA$625K42.252,200
- 4715 161st Ave SE Bellevue, WA$625K42.52,440
- 4705 161st Ave SE Bellevue, WA$634K32.52,300
- 4717 162nd Ct SE Bellevue, WA$568K32.251,910
- 4654 161st Ave SE Bellevue, WA$612K42.252,120
- 16201 SE 48th St Bellevue, WA$658K43.252,400
- 16130 SE 47th Pl Bellevue, WA$796K53.253,360
- 16107 SE 48th St Bellevue, WA$616K42.252,080
- 4730 162nd Ct SE Bellevue, WA$596K42.252,260
- 16115 SE 48th St Bellevue, WA$650K42.252,550
- 4663 161st Ave SE Bellevue, WA$649K432,350
- 4724 162nd Ct SE Bellevue, WA$571K42.252,210
- 4720 162nd Ct SE Bellevue, WA$615K42.252,140
- 16209 SE 48th St Bellevue, WA$635K32.252,280
- 16037 SE 47th Ct Bellevue, WA$606K52.52,210
- 16105 SE 46th Pl Bellevue, WA$763K42.252,960
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.