4714 S Garland St, Littleton, CO 801234 beds, 4 baths, 2,514 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $276,000
- Price/sqft: $110
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,514 sqft
- Parcel #: 0910305007000
- Zillow Home ID: 13431073
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4714 S Garland Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Marston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 14.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.2% higher than in Denver, and 16.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Marston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Marston home values.
- 4715 S Garland St Littleton, CO$258K342,290
- 4724 S Garland St Littleton, CO$253K32.51,968
- 4734 S Garland St Littleton, CO$220K321,257
- 4686 S Garland Way Littleton, CO$207K311,019
- 4694 S Garland Way Littleton, CO$228K321,321
- 4744 S Garland St Littleton, CO$241K32.51,804
- 4725 S Garland St Littleton, CO$239K331,804
- 4684 S Garland Way Littleton, CO$256K321,761
- 4735 S Garland St Littleton, CO$221K321,257
- 4745 S Garland St Littleton, CO$241K32.51,696
- 4696 S Garland Way Littleton, CO$237K31.51,761
- 4753 S Gar Way Littleton, CO$320K542,756
- 4676 S Garland Way Littleton, CO$252K321,632
- 4763 S Gar Way Littleton, CO$241K32.51,804
- 4740 S Garrison St Littleton, CO$235K32.51,696
- 4754 S Garland St Littleton, CO$234K331,257
- 4769 S Gar Way Littleton, CO$230K321,257
- 4695 S Garland Way Littleton, CO$274K322,078
- 4665 S Garland Way Denver, CO$228K31.51,590
- 4730 S Garrison St Littleton, CO$240K32.51,804
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.