- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4716 Danby Dr, Nashville, TN 372113 beds, 2 baths, 1,373 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.49 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2002 for $140,000
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,373 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Lot depth: 189
- Lot width: 111
- Parcel #: 13313012400
- Zillow Home ID: 41163534
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4716 Danby Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 37211 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 39.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.6% less than in Nashville, and 25.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 37211 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37211 home values.
- 527 Inwood Dr Nashville, TN$211K31.51,503
- 530 Elaine Dr Nashville, TN$162K411,825
- 526 Elaine Dr Nashville, TN$160K422,032
- 525 Inwood Dr Nashville, TN$220K21.51,217
- 4708 Danby Dr Nashville, TN$241K321,528
- 4713 Danby Dr Nashville, TN$211K312,397
- 535 Elaine Dr Nashville, TN$258K32.52,364
- 522 Elaine Dr Nashville, TN$266K41.52,060
- 4717 Danby Dr Nashville, TN$215K311,336
- 533 Elaine Dr Nashville, TN$187K211,100
- 4721 Danby Dr Nashville, TN$204K321,641
- 526 Inwood Dr Nashville, TN$218K421,934
- 523 Inwood Dr Nashville, TN$218K31.51,511
- 4704 Danby Dr Nashville, TN$179K31.51,408
- 529 Elaine Dr Nashville, TN$295K843,366
- 520 Elaine Dr Nashville, TN$196K31.51,295
- 539 Elaine Dr Nashville, TN$228K421,374
- 4709 Danby Dr Nashville, TN$196K321,500
- 524 Inwood Dr Nashville, TN$208K321,408
- 521 Inwood Dr Nashville, TN$186K221,815
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.