- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4717 Encino Ave, Encino, CA 913166 beds, 6.5 baths, 6,718 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $2,500,000
- Price/sqft: $372
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,718 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Lot depth: 197
- Lot width: 91
- Parcel #: 2290012012
- Zillow Home ID: 19993948
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4717 Encino Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Encino, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.3% greater than in Los Angeles, and 83.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Encino home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Encino home values.
- 17503 Rancho St Encino, CA$1.8M564,126
- 17512 Corinthian Dr Encino, CA$2.17M453,821
- 17500 Corinthian Dr Encino, CA$2.15M544,005
- 17455 Rancho St Encino, CA$2.8M55.55,170
- 4678 White Oak Ave Encino, CA$1.61M543,550
- 17529 Rancho St Encino, CA$2.31M464,249
- 17524 Corinthian Dr Encino, CA$1.78M553,941
- 4720 Encino Ave Encino, CA$1.71M654,448
- 17501 Corinthian Dr Encino, CA$2.13M554,374
- 4730 Encino Ave Encino, CA$1.68M454,256
- 17515 Corinthian Dr Encino, CA$2.12M654,880
- 5930 White Oak Ave Encino, CA$1.05M321,308
- 5854 Yarmouth Ave Encino, CA$1.48M211,189
- 17849 Margate St APT 107 Encino, CA$1.31M22--
- 18067 Karen Dr Encino, CA$1.72M43.53,294
- 17500 Rancho St Encino, CA$1.91M244,379
- 17528 Rancho St Encino, CA$1.68M444,009
- 4740 Encino Ave Encino, CA$1.57M443,429
- 17447 Rancho St Encino, CA$2.47M55.54,477
- 4680 White Oak Ave Encino, CA$1.56M322,689
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!