- Lot: 0.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- 56 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,442 all time views
- 19 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2007 for $349,900
- Price/sqft: $131
- MLS #: 224075
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Construction\Foundation \ Wood Frame, Construction\Foundation \ Slab, Utilities \ Sewage-City, Utilities \ Water-City, Appliances \ Disposal, Garage \ Double Garage, Other Rooms \ Utility Room-Inside, Zoning \ Single Family Residence, Zoning \ Outside Corp Limits, Lot Description \ Less than .5 acre, Lot Description \ Some Trees, Appliances \ Smoke Detector, Lot Description \ Level, Utilities \ Underground Utilities, Boat Facilities \ Water Depth (4 ft+), Style \ Traditional, Floors\Walls \ Sheetrock\Drywall, Boat Facilities \ Boat Ramp, Finish \ Concrete Board, Fireplace \ Other-See Remarks, Utilities \ Water-Well, Utilities \ Grinder Pump, Misc Search \ Automatic Garage Door, Misc Search \ Termite Contract, Misc Search \ Storm Shutters
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Composition
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Floor size: 3,105 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 6403050000001000156
- Zillow Home ID: 72767845
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $272-470K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Alabama home values will increase 1.8% next year. Among 36561 homes, this home is 36.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 41.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 36561, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.9% greater than in Orange Beach, and 82.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 36561 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|4719 Osprey Dr Orange Beach, AL||$432K||3||2||3,093|
|4697 Osprey Dr Orange Beach, AL||$373K||4||3||2,747|
|0 Osprey Ct Orange Beach, AL||--||Studio||--||--|
|4733 Osprey Dr Orange Beach, AL||$602K||3||2||4,358|
|31023 Osprey Ct Orange Beach, AL||$366K||3||2.5||2,146|
|4696 Osprey Dr Orange Beach, AL||$302K||3||1||1,887|
|31112 Pine Run Dr Orange Beach, AL||$401K||3||3||2,010|
|30997 Osprey Ct Orange Beach, AL||$412K||3||2||2,400|
|30981 Osprey Ct Orange Beach, AL||$392K||3||2||2,400|
|4755 Osprey Dr Orange Beach, AL||$309K||3||2||2,000|
|31097 Osprey Ct Orange Beach, AL||$584K||4||2||2,382|
|4694 Osprey Dr Orange Beach, AL||$511K||4||3||3,457|
|4649 Osprey Dr Orange Beach, AL||$294K||3||1||1,908|
|4780 Osprey Dr Orange Beach, AL||$313K||3||1||2,139|
|31146 Pine Run Dr Orange Beach, AL||$320K||3||1||2,126|
|4637 Osprey Dr Orange Beach, AL||$321K||3||1||2,212|
|31161 Oak Dr Orange Beach, AL||$304K||3||1||2,013|
|30953 Osprey Ct Orange Beach, AL||$421K||4||3||2,800|
|4775 Osprey Dr Orange Beach, AL||$354K||3||2||2,218|
|31158 Oak Dr Orange Beach, AL||$389K||4||3||2,450|
Nearby Schools in Orange Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!