4718 Disston St, Philadelphia, PA 191353 beds, 2 baths, 1,530 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $100,100
- Price/sqft: $65
- Parking: 0 space
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,530 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 109
- Lot width: 28
- Parcel #: 412037000
- Zillow Home ID: 10418363
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4718 Disston Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Tacony market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 41.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.8% higher than in Philadelphia, and 28.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Tacony home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tacony home values.
- 4716 Disston St Philadelphia, PA$182K421,530
- 4720 Disston St Philadelphia, PA$307K----3,680
- 4724 Disston St Philadelphia, PA$259K542,348
- 4724 Disston St APT 1 Philadelphia, PA$248K44.52,348
- 6931 Vandike St Philadelphia, PA--------
- 6922 Hegerman St Philadelphia, PA$65K311,216
- 4712 Disston St Philadelphia, PA$194K611,850
- 6920 Hegerman St Philadelphia, PA$65K311,216
- 6918 Hegerman St Philadelphia, PA$64K311,216
- 6916 Hegerman St Philadelphia, PA$65K311,236
- 4708 Disston St Philadelphia, PA$99K612,200
- 6914 Hegerman St Philadelphia, PA$65K311,236
- 6912 Hegerman St Philadelphia, PA$65K311,270
- 4721 Longshore Ave Philadelphia, PA$91K----672
- 6936 Hegerman St Philadelphia, PA$124K522,334
- 4709 Disston St Philadelphia, PA$133K522,160
- 4723 Longshore Ave Philadelphia, PA$221K----2,840
- 4711 Disston St Philadelphia, PA$172K----2,160
- Wyomissing Dr PA$120K321,155
- 6938 Hegerman St Philadelphia, PA$120K52.52,331
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.