- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4718 E Crystal Lake Ave, Crystal Lake, IL 600143 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,985 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2002 for $250,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Basement, Bedroom, Floor Covering: Wood, Full Bath, Half Bath, Heating system: Fireplace, Kitchen, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,985 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1434377002
- Zillow Home ID: 5046872
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4718 E Crystal Lake Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60014 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 28.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4% higher than in Crystal Lake, and 977.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60014 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Crystal Lake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60014 home values.
- 4808 E Crystal Lake Ave Crystal Lake, IL$396K----2,226
- 4706 E Crystal Lake Ave Crystal Lake, IL$320K3--2,360
- 4718 E Crystal Lake Ave # 0 Crystal Lake, IL$255K32.51,985
- 4811 Strong Rd Crystal Lake, IL$207K4--1,552
- 4704 E Crystal Lake Ave Crystal Lake, IL$299K41.51,628
- 4709 E Crystal Lake Ave Crystal Lake, IL$200K32.5--
- 4709 E Crystal Lake Ave Crystal Lake, IL--4--3,865
- 4715 Strong Rd Crystal Lake, IL$177K4--1,098
- 4719 Strong Rd Crystal Lake, IL$166K----1,071
- 4818 Kenneth Dr Crystal Lake, IL$199K432,160
- 4711 Strong Rd Crystal Lake, IL$155K2--1,332
- 4707 Strong Rd Crystal Lake, IL$275K----1,950
- 4812 E Crystal Lake Ave Crystal Lake, IL$395K4--2,412
- 4815 Strong Rd Crystal Lake, IL$192K4--1,538
- 4816 Kenneth Dr Crystal Lake, IL$207K32.52,158
- 4703 Strong Rd Crystal Lake, IL$146K----1,375
- 4807 Strong Rd Crystal Lake, IL$172K----1,851
- 4820 Kenneth Dr Crystal Lake, IL$212K42.52,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.