4718 Gleneagle Dr, Anderson, IN 460132 beds, 2 baths, 1,143 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1998
- 36 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Price/sqft: $79
- MLS #: 21305837
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,143 sqft
- Parcel #: 1826-3-23BZ
- Zillow Home ID: 80671214
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4718 Gleneagle Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46013 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 76.5% less than in Indiana, and 94% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 46013 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indiana.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46013 home values.
- 208 E 48th St Anderson, IN--221,464
- 4716 Gleneagle Dr Anderson, IN--21.51,455
- Southview Dr Anderson, IN$70K421,668
- 205 Wakefield Dr Anderson, IN--321,350
- 205 E 48th St Anderson, IN--321,443
- 203 E 48th St Anderson, IN--321,443
- 210 E 48th St Anderson, IN--221,535
- 4718 Gleneagle Dr Anderson, IN$79K221,083
- 209 E 48th St Anderson, IN--221,491
- 211 Wakefield Dr Anderson, IN--221,287
- 133 E 48th St Anderson, IN--211,143
- 4721 Gleneagle Dr Anderson, IN--321,423
- 4719 Gleneagle Dr Anderson, IN--21.51,312
- 4711 Gleneagle Dr Anderson, IN--321,455
- 211 E 48th St Anderson, IN--21.51,185
- 218 E 48th St Anderson, IN--221,264
- 131 E 48th St Anderson, IN--21.51,437
- 202 Wakefield Dr Anderson, IN--321,431
- 213 Wakefield Dr Anderson, IN--21.51,233
- 204 Wakefield Dr Anderson, IN--221,443
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.