4719 Grove Point Dr, Tampa, FL 336243 beds, 2 baths, 1,186 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,320 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2006 for $193,000
- Parking: 251 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,186 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 48
- Parcel #: 0237423020
- Zillow Home ID: 44908782
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4719 Grove Point Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33624 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 90.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11% greater than in Greater Carrollwood, and 170.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33624 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greater Carrollwood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33624 home values.
- 4717 Grove Point Dr Tampa, FL$116K321,173
- 4715 Grove Point Dr Tampa, FL$157K42.51,550
- 4721 Grove Point Dr Tampa, FL$113K321,177
- 4723 Grove Point Dr Tampa, FL$80K211,027
- 4713 Grove Point Dr Tampa, FL$117K321,186
- 4708 Grove Point Dr Tampa, FL$125K321,369
- 4725 Grove Point Dr Tampa, FL$115K321,173
- 4722 Grove Point Dr Tampa, FL$115K321,188
- 11111 Bramblebrush St Tampa, FL$123K321,425
- 11113 Bramblebrush St Tampa, FL$153K321,550
- 11109 Bramblebrush St Tampa, FL$161K321,530
- 4727 Grove Point Dr Tampa, FL$102K321,222
- 4724 Grove Point Dr Tampa, FL$132K321,186
- 11115 Bramblebrush St Tampa, FL$156K321,550
- 11107 Bramblebrush St Tampa, FL$162K321,470
- 4706 Grove Point Dr Tampa, FL$114K321,186
- 4726 Grove Point Dr Tampa, FL$119K321,177
- 11117 Bramblebrush St Tampa, FL$152K321,425
- 4711 Grove Point Dr Tampa, FL$138K32.51,535
- 11105 Bramblebrush St Tampa, FL$144K321,425
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.