- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 106 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,797 all time views
- 26 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $100
- MLS #: 21332537
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Heat \ ForcedAir, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Water Heater \ Electric, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 75+%, Basement Description \ Finished, Exterior \ Brick, Optional Level Below Grade \ Daylight Window Basement, Mandatory Fee Paid \ Monthly, Architectural Style \ TradAmer, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Utility Options \ Cable Connected, Interior \ Walk In Closet, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Assoc Home Owners, Master Bedroom Description \ Walk in Closet, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Entrance Private, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Maintenance All Ground, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Professional Mgmt, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Trash Removal, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Insurance Common Area, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Community Sewer, Utility Prim Water Source \ Community Water, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Breakfast Room, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Fireplace Description \ Living Room Fireplace, Foundation \ Basement Poured Concrete, Eating Area \ Center Island, Porch \ Deck Main Level, Basement Description \ Daylite Windows, Exterior Amenities \ Water Feature Fountain, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Tub with Seperate Shower, Exterior Amenities \ Sprinkler\Irrigation System, Master Bedroom Description \ 2nd Master Bedroom, Tax Exemption \ HomesteadTaxExemption, Ownership Interest Types \ MandatoryFee, Tax Exemption \ MortageTaxExemption
- Breakfast nook
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,932 sqft
- Parcel #: 29-09-36-205-010.000-018
- Zillow Home ID: 99145688
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $202K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46032 home values will increase 1.8% next year, compared to a 2.9% rise for Carmel as a whole. Among 46032 homes, this home is 27.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 5.7% less per square foot.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46032 home values.
Nearby Schools in Carmel
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!