- Built in 1999
- Views: 1,252 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $142,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $127
- Flooring: Tile
- Amenities \ Community Pool
- Approval Information \ 1-2 Weeks Approval
- Approval Information \ Application Fee Required
- Approval Information \ Association Approval Required
- Exterior Features \ Hurricane Shutters
- Folio Number \ 35-30-19-034-0100
- Front Exposure \ North West
- Furnished Info (List) \ Unfurnished
- Housing-Older Persons Act \ No HOPA
- Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Rental
- Municipal Code \ 35
- Pet Restrictions \ Restrictions Or Possible Restrictions
- Pets Allowed \ Yes
- Renewable Rental \ Yes
- Rent Period \ Year
- Roof Description \ Shingle Roof
- Section \ 19
- Sewer Description \ Both Septic And Sewer
- Status \ Active-Available
- Style \ Condo\Co-Op\Annual
- Subdivision Name \ VILLA DORAL CONDO NO 3
- Water Description \ Municipal Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Floor size: 1,120 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Parcel #: 3530190340100
- Zillow Home ID: 54695388
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $189-276K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33178, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.1% less than in Doral, and 227.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33178 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Doral.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33178 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (14)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 4720 NW 114th Ave|
Nearby Schools in Doral
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!