- Lot: 2.85 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- 72 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,318 all time views
- 14 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $88
- MLS #: 203378
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Possession \ At COE, Style \ Single Level, Road Maintenance \ City, Horses \ Yes, Power Available \ Yes, Water Available \ Yes, Subdivision \ Taylor, Utilities Available \ APS, Utilities Available \ Telephone, Property Boundary \ Chain Link Fence, Property Boundary \ Partly Fenced, Baths \ Full Bath, Baths \ Tub\Shower, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Eating Area \ Breakfast Bar, Utilities Available \ Propane Tank Leased, Utilities Available \ Septic, Exterior Features \ Gutters\Down Spouts, Exterior Features \ Landscaped, Exterior Features \ Sprinklers, Exterior Features \ Utility Building, Property Adjoins \ Private, Other Rooms \ Other - See Remarks, Interior Features \ Fire Alarm, Interior Features \ CO Detector, Heating \ Electric, Exterior Features \ Barn\Stable, Exterior Features \ Stalls\Corral, Utilities Available \ Metered Water, Utilities Available \ Electric - Individual Metered, Foundation \ Slab
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Metal
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,815 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2117609545
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $139-229K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Arizona home values will increase 3.5% next year. Among Snowflake homes, this home is 29.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 31.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Snowflake, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Snowflake, and 22% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|4720 Sunflower Snowflake, AZ||$159K||--||--||1,815|
|4701 Sunflower Su Snowflake, AZ||$91K||--||--||1,120|
|4716 Sunflower Dr Taylor Snowflake, AZ||$90K||--||--||1,248|
|Sunflower Cir Taylor, AZ||$184K||--||--||4,904|
|Tbd Sunflower Cir Taylor, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|4850 Sunflower Dr Taylor, AZ||$112K||3||2||1,288|
|4711 N Sunflower Cir Taylor, AZ||$361K||--||--||7,827|
|4731 N Sunflower Cir Taylor, AZ||$361K||--||--||6,992|
|4604 Paper Mill Road Taylor Taylor, AZ||$105K||--||--||1,792|
|4957 Sunflower Dr Taylor, AZ||$125K||--||--||1,664|
|3202 S Wildflower Taylor, AZ||$127K||3||2||1,800|
|Falcon Ln Snowflake, AZ||$412K||--||--||4,849|
|Falcon Ln Snowflake, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|4385 Charolais Cir Taylor, AZ||$146K||--||--||1,687|
|4507 Ranch Rd Snowflake, AZ||$139K||--||--||2,527|
|4395 Charolais Cir Taylor, AZ||$149K||--||--||1,554|
|5208 Wildflower Way Taylor, AZ||$81K||--||--||1,344|
|5200 Wildflower Way Taylor, AZ||$172K||--||--||2,532|
|5161 Sunflower Dr Taylor, AZ||$224K||4||3||3,234|
|5100 Cottonwood Dr Snowflake, AZ||$189K||--||--||2,623|
Nearby Schools in Snowflake
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!