4721 Castlewood Rd, Richmond, VA 232343 beds, 2 baths, 934 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,448 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $41,000
- Price/sqft: $44
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 934 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Lot depth: 149
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: S0090459029
- Zillow Home ID: 12544128
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4721 Castlewood Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Jeff Davis, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.7% lower than in Richmond, and 98.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Jeff Davis home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jeff Davis home values.
- 4719 Castlewood Rd Richmond, VA$54K21672
- 4723 Castlewood Rd Richmond, VA$68K21672
- 4717 Castlewood Rd Richmond, VA$52K21672
- 2801 Walmsley Blvd Richmond, VA$63K21780
- 4715 Castlewood Rd Richmond, VA$57K22686
- 2803 Walmsley Blvd Richmond, VA$57K21792
- 4713 Castlewood Rd Richmond, VA$53K21672
- 2712 Southgate St Richmond, VA$58K21672
- 2805 Walmsley Blvd Richmond, VA$53K22772
- 2711 Walmsley Blvd Richmond, VA$56K21672
- 4726 Caldwell Ave Richmond, VA$58K31864
- 4724 Caldwell Ave Richmond, VA$86K32864
- 4711 Castlewood Rd Richmond, VA$53K21672
- 4722 Caldwell Ave Richmond, VA$60K31864
- 4728 Caldwell Ave Richmond, VA$55K31864
- 4720 Caldwell Ave Richmond, VA$96K311,104
- 2715 Southgate St Richmond, VA$97K31872
- 2710 Southgate St Richmond, VA$47K21948
- 4709 Castlewood Rd Richmond, VA$56K21672
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.