4721 NW 61st St, Oklahoma City, OK 731224 beds, 2 baths, 1,705 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,611 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $148,000
- Price/sqft: $87
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 560 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,705 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Lot depth: 131
- Lot width: 81
- Parcel #: 142131725
- Zillow Home ID: 21959147
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4721 Nw 61st Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73122, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 53.2% lower than in Oklahoma City, and 44.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 73122 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73122 home values.
Nearby Schools in Oklahoma City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292