- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4722 Montauk St, Orlando, FL 328083 beds, 2 baths, 1,655 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,246 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $97,000
- Price/sqft: $59
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 402 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,655 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 082229803003200
- Zillow Home ID: 46082165
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4722 Montauk Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Signal Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 86.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.5% less than in Orlando, and 117.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Signal Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Signal Hill home values.
- 4724 Montauk St Orlando, FL$72K321,452
- 4720 Montauk St Orlando, FL$81K421,632
- 4729 Carmel St Orlando, FL$61K321,075
- 4731 Carmel St Orlando, FL$70K321,195
- 4725 Carmel St Orlando, FL$80K321,500
- 4721 Montauk St Orlando, FL$77K321,216
- 4800 Montauk St Orlando, FL$97K421,632
- 4723 Montauk St Orlando, FL$78K321,597
- 4717 Montauk St Orlando, FL$89K321,406
- Beacon St Orlando, FL$55K321,075
- 4809 Carmel St Orlando, FL$83K421,572
- 4806 Carmel St Orlando, FL$135K321,890
- 4813 Montauk St Orlando, FL$61K321,326
- 4718 Montauk St Orlando, FL$87K321,655
- Montauk St Orlando, FL$89K321,620
- 3874 Tam Dr Orlando, FL$90K321,742
- 4709 Carmel St Orlando, FL$85K421,552
- 4728 Carmel St Orlando, FL$75K421,488
- 4730 Carmel St Orlando, FL$86K321,500
- 4726 Carmel St Orlando, FL$90K322,024
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.