4725 Basin St, Adrian, MI 492213 beds, 2 baths, 1,721 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.61 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $120,000
- Price/sqft: $70
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 484 sqft
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,721 sqft
- Lot depth: 220
- Lot width: 120
- Parcel #: RA0482021000
- Zillow Home ID: 68222058
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4725 Basin Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 49221 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 37.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.9% greater than in Raisin Township, and 131.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 49221 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Raisin Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 4715 Basin St Adrian, MI$149K--1.51,466
- 4735 Basin St Adrian, MI$164K321,594
- 4810 Basin St Adrian, MI$157K321,718
- 4720 Basin St Adrian, MI$134K321,472
- 4705 Basin St Adrian, MI$55K--11,092
- 4800 Basin St Adrian, MI$156K321,730
- 4710 Basin St Adrian, MI$79K321,605
- 4785 Basin St Adrian, MI$157K321,528
- 4730 Basin St Adrian, MI$257K42.52,471
- 4775 Basin St Adrian, MI$138K--21,508
- 4700 Basin St Adrian, MI$73K--21,476
- 4740 Basin St Adrian, MI$194K--21,844
- 4745 Basin St Adrian, MI$155K321,480
- 4765 Basin St Adrian, MI$65K321,868
- 2319 Gady Rd Adrian, MI$121K321,104
- 2279 Gady Rd Adrian, MI$57K31.51,144
- 2349 Gady Rd Adrian, MI$128K321,404
- Basin St MI--------
- 2369 Gady Rd Adrian, MI$59K31.11,080
- 4755 Basin St Adrian, MI$156K32.51,292
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292