4726 Ingraham St, San Diego, CA 921093 beds, 3.5 baths, 1,918 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Upstairs, the MBDRM has a spacious walk-in closet and wood-tiled bath with a shower and double sinks. Neutral tile colors and quartz counters. Both of the two bedrooms have their own baths. Each room is well-ventilated with large windows. Low-pile berber carpeting throughout the 2nd story. Lots of storage areas throughout the home. A laundry chute from the 2nd story is an extra amenity.
Upstairs on the outside deck, there is plenty of room for BBQing and entertaining while viewing the ocean. A dumb-waiter services the deck to provide ease of movement of food and beverages from the kitchen.
- Lot: 6,300 sqft
- Built in 2014
- 59 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2002 for $325,000
- Price/sqft: $495
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Metal
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,918 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Parcel #: 4164021000
- Zillow Home ID: 16910938
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4726 Ingraham Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Pacific Beach, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.6% lower than in San Diego, and 27% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Pacific Beach home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pacific Beach home values.
- 4738-4740 Ingraham St Pacific Beach, CA$635K------
- 1559-1561 Missouri St Pacific Beach, CA$967K642,132
- 1576 Diamond St San Diego, CA$1.04M432,630
- Missouri St San Diego, CA$763K53.51,039
- 1551 Missouri St San Diego, CA$601K41.51,276
- 4726 Ingraham St UNIT 2 San Diego, CA$720K32.51,845
- 4733 Ingraham St San Diego, CA$613K311,299
- 1601 Missouri St San Diego, CA$678K321,743
- 1601 Missouri St San Diego, CA$689K321,734
- 1543 Missouri St # 1549 San Diego, CA$1.62M973,901
- 1606 Diamond St San Diego, CA$837K432,151
- 1574 Missouri St San Diego, CA$524K22--
- 1562 Missouri St # 1568 San Diego, CA$640K------
- 1617-1619 Missouri St Pacific Beach, CA$1.1M442,465
- 1558-1560 Missouri St Pacific Beach, CA$651K321,152
- 1550 Missouri St San Diego, CA$581K21850
- 1616-1618 Diamond St Pacific Beach, CA$776K531,855
- 1552 Missouri St San Diego, CA$684K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.