- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Views: 10,912 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- AGE DESCRIPTION \ Under Construction, ARCHITECTURE \ Contemporary, BASEMENT \ 0, BASEMENT DESCRIPTION \ Crawl Space, CENTRAL AIR \ 1, CONSTRUCTION \ Stucco & Frame, COOLING \ Central Electric, EQUIPMENT \ Ceiling Fan(s), EQUIPMENT \ Smoke Detector, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Thermal Windows, FLOOR PLAN DESCRIPTION \ 3 Stories, GARAGE DESCRIPTION \ Attached, GARAGE PARKING SPACES \ 2, HEATING \ Forced Air Gas, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Custom Cabinets, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Partial Carpeting, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Walk-In Closet, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Wood Floor, LIST TYPE \ Excl Right To Sell, ROOF \ Other, STATUS \ Active, SUBPROPERTY TYPE \ Single Family, TYPE OF OWNERSHIP \ Private, WARRANTY DESCRIPTION \ Builder Warranty, WATER \ City/Public, WILL SELL \ Cash, WILL SELL \ Conventional
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,350 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 101
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 30430011000000000
- Zillow Home ID: 2345179
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts West Plaza home values will rise 1.8% next year, compared to a 1.5% rise for Kansas City Metro as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Plaza, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.9% higher than in Kansas City Metro, and 223.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Plaza home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Kansas City Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Plaza home values.
|4731 Mercier St Kansas City, MO||$252K||3||3||2,640|
|4723 Mercier St Kansas City, MO||$214K||2||2||1,856|
|4735 Mercier St Kansas City, MO||$172K||2||1||886|
|4717 Mercier St Kansas City, MO||$191K||2||1.5||1,856|
|4728 Holly St Kansas City, MO||$161K||2||1||790|
|4730 Holly St Kansas City, MO||$171K||2||1||900|
|4739 Mercier St Kansas City, MO||$166K||2||1||1,024|
|4714 Holly St Kansas City, MO||$312K||3||3||2,408|
|4734 Holly St Kansas City, MO||$178K||2||2||872|
|4715 Mercier St Kansas City, MO||$143K||2||1||792|
|4736 Holly St Kansas City, MO||$177K||2||1||856|
|4712 Holly St Kansas City, MO||$227K||2||2||1,224|
|4726 Mercier St Kansas City, MO||$175K||2||1||1,283|
|4724 Mercier St Kansas City, MO||$240K||3||2.5||2,330|
|4738 Holly St Kansas City, MO||$273K||2||3||2,362|
|4720 Mercier St Kansas City, MO||$145K||2||1||878|
|4711 Mercier St Kansas City, MO||$136K||2||1||792|
|4734 Mercier St Kansas City, MO||$173K||3||1||1,343|
|4725 Mercier St Kansas City, MO||$130K||2||2||--|
|4710 Holly St Kansas City, MO||$168K||3||1||984|
Nearby Schools in Kansas City
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!