- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4728 Tate Dr, Del City, OK 731153 beds, 2 baths, 1,355 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2014 for $81,000
- Price/sqft: $60
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 490 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,355 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 63
- Parcel #: 153191685
- Zillow Home ID: 21999204
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4728 Tate Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73115 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 44.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3% less than in Del City, and 91% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 73115 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Del City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73115 home values.
- 4732 Tate Dr Del City, OK$89K41.51,747
- 4724 Tate Dr Oklahoma City, OK$97K51.51,720
- 4729 Leslie Dr Del City, OK$91K221,475
- 4733 Leslie Dr Del City, OK$72K31.51,118
- 4725 Leslie Dr Del City, OK$99K31.51,438
- 4736 Tate Dr Oklahoma City, OK$107K331,822
- 4720 Tate Dr Del City, OK$85K321,398
- 4729 Tate Dr Oklahoma City, OK$95K21.51,848
- 4733 Tate Dr Del City, OK$76K21.51,088
- 4725 Tate Dr Del City, OK$108K421,768
- 4801 Leslie Dr Oklahoma City, OK$83K31.51,293
- 4721 Leslie Dr Del City, OK$88K31.51,426
- 4737 Tate Dr Del City, OK$85K31.51,035
- 4721 Tate Dr Del City, OK$75K321,059
- 4716 Tate Dr Del City, OK$68K21914
- 4800 Tate Dr Del City, OK$95K31.51,734
- 4704 Leslie Dr Del City, OK$61K321,190
- 4805 Leslie Dr Del City, OK$74K31961
- 4717 Leslie Dr Del City, OK$80K31.51,215
- 4801 Tate Dr Del City, OK$85K31.51,585
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.