4729 Elkhart Dr, Crowley, TX 760363 beds, 2 baths, 1,742 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,353 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2013
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,742 sqft
- Parcel #: 41113756
- Zillow Home ID: 79926934
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4729 Elkhart Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 76036, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.7% higher than in Dallas-Fort Worth Metro, and 164.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 76036 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dallas-Fort Worth Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 76036 home values.
- 4725 Elkhart Dr Crowley, TX$148K321,818
- 9755 Preston Creek Way Crowley, TX$105K421,818
- 4721 Elkhart Dr Crowley, TX$99K321,376
- 9759 Preston Creek Way Crowley, TX$134K321,742
- 4717 Elkhart Dr Crowley, TX--------
- 4732 Elkhart Dr Crowley, TX$134K321,531
- 4728 Elkhart Dr Crowley, TX$140K321,686
- 4736 Elkhart Dr Crowley, TX$174K332,397
- 4724 Elkhart Dr Crowley, TX$137K321,583
- 4740 Elkhart Dr Crowley, TX$100K321,818
- 4713 Elkhart Dr Crowley, TX$127K321,583
- 9763 Preston Creek Way Crowley, TX$127K321,531
- 4716 Elkhart Dr Crowley, TX--------
- 9620 Flowering Spring Trl Crowley, TX$153K422,400
- 9713 Elkhart Ct Crowley, TX$101K321,742
- 4709 Elkhart Dr Crowley, TX$100K321,686
- 4712 Elkhart Dr Crowley, TX--------
- 9750 Preston Creek Way Crowley, TX$113K321,583
- 9709 Elkhart Ct Crowley, TX$128K321,586
Nearby Schools in Fort Worth
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292