473 2nd St E, Sonoma, CA 954763 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,160 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $1,150,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage, 1 space, 252 sqft
- Prime Location, Central Heat, Central Air, 1Story, Garbage Paid, Stainless Steel Appliances, LandscapedYard, Hardwood, Cathedral Ceilings
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,160 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 018221032
- Zillow Home ID: 15769880
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 473 2nd St E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95476 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 13.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.9% lower than in Sonoma, and 67.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 95476 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sonoma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95476 home values.
- 463 2nd St E Sonoma, CA$1.04M332,300
- 396 E Napa St Sonoma, CA--------
- 453 2nd St E Sonoma, CA$717K211,396
- 441 2nd St E Sonoma, CA$1.33M432,526
- 168 E Napa St Sonoma, CA$1.37M563,131
- 472 2nd St E Sonoma, CA$975K222,049
- 456 2nd St E Sonoma, CA$703K311,102
- 431 2nd St E Sonoma, CA$1.29M132,915
- 452 2nd St E Sonoma, CA$901K22.51,678
- 421 2nd St E Sonoma, CA$595K221,114
- 205 E Napa St Sonoma, CA$890K331,616
- 165 E Spain St Sonoma, CA$942K211,136
- 436 2nd St E Sonoma, CA$1.11M431,979
- 230 E Napa St Sonoma, CA$1.77M33.52,060
- 460 2nd St E Sonoma, CA$2.11M------
- 215 E Napa St Sonoma, CA$685K221,400
- 161 E Napa St Sonoma, CA$1.48M222,540
- 175 E Spain St Sonoma, CA$502K11520
- 405 2nd St E Sonoma, CA$1.48M432,937
- 426 2nd St E Sonoma, CA$1.02M231,905
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.