473 Adams St, Dorchester, MA 02122
Sold on 5/1/13: $200,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Multi Family:1,425 sq ft
- Lot:1,306 sqft
- Year Built:1901
- Last Sold:May 2013 for $200,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet
- High Speed Internet Ready
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Master bath, Walk-in closet
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Additional FeaturesAssisted living, Clubhouse, Cooling System: Central, Granite countertop, Guest parking, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room, New property, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Parking Type: Off Street, Parking Type: On Street, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances, Vintage
- Zillow Home ID2123877773
- LaundryIn Unit
- Structure TypeLoft
- Days on Zillow317
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$271,468||$255K – $296K||-$2,997||$190||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,809/mo||$1.6K – $2.5K/mo||+$1||$1.27||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts South Dorchester home values will increase 2% next year, compared to a 3.3% increase for Boston as a whole. Among South Dorchester homes, this home is valued 18.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 38.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Dorchester market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 41% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 119% higher than in Boston, and 24.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Dorchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Dorchester home values.
Neighborhood for 473 Adams Street
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005