473 Adams StUNIT 3, Dorchester, MA 02122
Sold on 5/2/13: $200,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Multi Family:1,166 sq ft
- Lot:1,306 sqft
- Year Built:1900
- Last Sold:May 2013 for $200,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Cable Ready
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Additional FeaturesAIR_CONDITION \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, DEPOSIT_REQD \ Yes, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FIRST_MON_REQD \ Yes, FOR_SALE \ No, INSURANCE_REQD \ No, LAST_MON_REQD \ Yes, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, PETS_ALLOWED \ No, PROP_TYPE \ Rental, REFERENCES_REQD \ Yes, RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Refuse Removal, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Snow Removal, RN_TYPE \ Condominium
- Days on Zillow317
- Last Remodel Year2005
- Parcel #W:16 P:01133 S:016
- Room Count6
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Floor #3
- Zillow Home ID71505127
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$280,995||$264K – $306K||+$153||$240||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,864/mo||$1.6K – $2.7K/mo||-$15||$1.60||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts South Dorchester home values will increase 2% next year, compared to a 3.3% increase for Boston as a whole. Among South Dorchester homes, this home is valued 15.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 24.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Dorchester market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 41% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 119% greater than in Boston, and 24.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Dorchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Dorchester home values.
Neighborhood for 473 Adams Street UNIT 3
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005