- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
473 Milwaukee St, Denver, CO 802063 beds, 5 baths, 4,008 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,125 sqft
- Built in 2010
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $1,122,000
- Price/sqft: $280
- Finished basement, 1025 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 404 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,008 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0512203038000
- Zillow Home ID: 96103905
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 473 Milwaukee Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Cherry Creek market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.6% lower than in Denver, and 58.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Cherry Creek home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cherry Creek home values.
- 471 Milwaukee St Denver, CO$1.24M464,182
- 2990 E 5th Ave Denver, CO$860K33.52,350
- 463 Milwaukee St Denver, CO$620K221,221
- 2950 E 5th Ave Denver, CO$864K23.52,454
- 459 Milwaukee St Denver, CO$1.03M33.52,824
- 457 Milwaukee St Denver, CO$1.45M354,284
- 447 Milwaukee St Denver, CO$453K11616
- 503 Milwaukee St Denver, CO$1.84M444,633
- 441 Milwaukee St Denver, CO$431K11614
- 480 Milwaukee St Denver, CO$904K23.52,444
- 509 Milwaukee St Denver, CO$505K4--1,116
- 435 Milwaukee St Denver, CO$489K211,250
- 460 Fillmore St Denver, CO$1.62M33.54,949
- 470 Milwaukee St Denver, CO$1.24M243,031
- 468 Milwaukee St Denver, CO$695K211,178
- 515 Milwaukee St Denver, CO$533K22960
- 452 Fillmore St Denver, CO$947K443,451
- 502 Fillmore St Denver, CO$1.05M233,029
- 450 Fillmore St Denver, CO$956K343,332
- 452 Milwaukee St Denver, CO$1.05M----20,482
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.