473 Mountain View Ln, Oregon City, OR 970453 beds, 1.2 baths, 1,314 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.93 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- 604 days on Zillow
- Last sold: May 2006 for $330,000
- Price/sqft: $152
- MLS #: 12318509
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,314 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 00848514
- Zillow Home ID: 48274395
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 473 Mountain View Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97045, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.6% greater than in Oregon City, and 49.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 97045 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oregon City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97045 home values.
- 467 Mountain View Ln Oregon City, OR$124K11726
- 470 Mountain View Ln Oregon City, OR$312K641,490
- 463 Mountain View Ln Oregon City, OR$266K311,416
- 471 Mountain View Ln Oregon City, OR$220K411,368
- 714 Cedar Ln Oregon City, OR$252K421,800
- 712 Cedar Ln Oregon City, OR$257K522,172
- 710 Cedar Ln Oregon City, OR$243K321,152
- 459 Mountain View Ln Oregon City, OR$259K421,684
- 624 Dimick St Oregon City, OR$148K31858
- 717 Cedar Ln Oregon City, OR$154K11616
- 545 Holmes Ln Oregon City, OR$520K42.52,496
- 534 Latourette St Oregon City, OR$406K32.52,274
- 711 Cedar Ln Oregon City, OR$204K31912
- 620 Dimick St Oregon City, OR$193K311,086
- 713 Cedar Ln Oregon City, OR$256K41.52,032
- 535 Holmes Ln Oregon City, OR$271K221,114
- 171 Belle Ct Oregon City, OR$357K432,967
- 163 Belle Ct Oregon City, OR$283K522,838
- 155 Belle Ct Oregon City, OR$337K433,031
- 13083 Maggie Pl Oregon City, OR$207K321,088
Nearby Schools in Oregon City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292