- Lot: 0.61 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Views: 2,986 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $238,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $206
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Handicap Accessible, DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, FAM_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Handicap Accessible, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Easements, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Multi-Level, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Shingle, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Split level
- Floor size: 1,156 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:077.0 B:0005 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 56886069
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $187-279K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02777 home values will fall 3.6% next year, compared to a 3.6% decrease for Swansea as a whole. Among 02777 homes, this home is valued 7.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 23.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02777, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Swansea, and 50.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02777 home values.
|477 Stevens Rd Swansea, MA||$332K||4||1.5||2,237|
|459 Stevens Rd Swansea, MA||$255K||3||1||1,130|
|475 Stevens Rd Swansea, MA||$220K||2||1||1,288|
|451 Stevens Rd Swansea, MA||$282K||3||1.5||2,253|
|Stevens Rd Swansea, MA||--||--||--||--|
|29 Tennyson Dr Swansea, MA||$237K||3||1||1,408|
|39 Tennyson Dr Swansea, MA||$265K||3||3||1,716|
|441 Stevens Rd Swansea, MA||$246K||4||1||1,499|
|19 Tennyson Dr Swansea, MA||$227K||2||1.5||1,160|
|49 Tennyson Dr Swansea, MA||$221K||2||1.5||954|
|503 Stevens Rd Swansea, MA||$229K||3||1||1,149|
|500 Stevens Rd Swansea, MA||$183K||2||1||948|
|37 Sharps Lot Rd Swansea, MA||$284K||4||2.5||2,150|
|63 Tennyson Dr Swansea, MA||$236K||3||1||1,272|
|435 Stevens Rd Swansea, MA||$254K||3||1||1,512|
|43 Sharps Lot Rd Swansea, MA||$213K||3||1||960|
|30 Tennyson Dr Swansea, MA||$203K||3||1||1,050|
|48 Tennyson Dr Swansea, MA||$274K||5||2||2,210|
|20 Tennyson Dr Swansea, MA||$230K||2||2||1,146|
|121 Sharps Lot Rd Swansea, MA||$242K||3||1||1,280|
Nearby Schools in Swansea
K-5 & ungraded1.1 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.1 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!