- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4732 Erin Crescent St, Henrico, VA 232313 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,702 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $180,000
- Price/sqft: $106
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 223 sqft
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,702 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: E0001575011
- Zillow Home ID: 89109144
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4732 Erin Crescent Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Fulton market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 28.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 200% greater than in Richmond, and 91% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Fulton home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fulton home values.
- 4736 Erin Crescent St Richmond, VA$290K12106,741
- 4728 Erin Crescent St Richmond, VA$186K331,630
- 4728 Erin Crescent St Richmond, VA$87K431,800
- 4724 Erin Crescent St Richmond, VA$184K32.51,683
- 4720 Erin Crescent St Richmond, VA$188K32.51,467
- 4733 Fulton St Richmond, VA$168K32.51,615
- 713 Erin Crescent St Henrico, VA$184K331,706
- 4721 Fulton St Richmond, VA$179K32.51,706
- 717 Erin Crescent St Henrico, VA$192K431,800
- 709 Erin Crescent St Henrico, VA$186K431,800
- 4717 Fulton St Richmond, VA$177K32.51,615
- 705 Erin Crescent St Henrico, VA$128K42.51,836
- 4713 Fulton St Richmond, VA$175K32.51,770
- Louisiana St Richmond, VA$169K42.51,657
- 701 Erin Crescent St Henrico, VA$125K32.51,706
- 4910 Goddin Cir Richmond, VA$125K321,432
- 805 Louisiana St Richmond, VA$156K32.51,600
- 807 Louisiana St Richmond, VA$169K42.51,678
- 4912 Goddin Cir Richmond, VA$154K432,190
- 803 Louisiana St Richmond, VA$140K42.51,856
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!