4732 Suncrest Dr, Riverside, CA 925093 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,890 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $255,000
- Price/sqft: $135
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 160 sqft
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,890 sqft
- Parcel #: 186092010
- Zillow Home ID: 17830406
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4732 Suncrest Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92509 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 41.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.3% greater than in Rubidoux, and 50.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92509 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Rubidoux.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92509 home values.
- 4 beds, 2 baths
1,434 sqft, 17,859 sqft lot, built in 1981
- 4 beds, 2 baths
- 4728 Suncrest Dr Riverside, CA$232K31.51,058
- 4738 Suncrest Dr Riverside, CA$253K31.51,438
- 4742 Suncrest Dr Riverside, CA$254K321,080
- 5978 Allwood St Riverside, CA$229K31.51,062
- 5948 Allwood St Riverside, CA$230K31.51,058
- 6001 Bonhill St Riverside, CA$233K321,100
- 5965 Dorset St Riverside, CA$280K41.751,391
- 4748 Suncrest Dr Riverside, CA$235K321,058
- 6010 Allwood St Riverside, CA$234K321,051
- 5926 Allwood St Riverside, CA$234K321,080
- 6011 Bonhill St Riverside, CA$237K321,051
- 5841 Bronco Ln Riverside, CA$306K521,470
- 6022 Allwood St Riverside, CA$323K431,852
- 5908 Allwood St Riverside, CA$228K31.51,058
- 4760 Suncrest Dr Riverside, CA$235K31.751,092
- 6010 Bonhill St Riverside, CA$244K321,080
- 5979 Allwood St Riverside, CA$237K321,080
- 5886 Allwood St Riverside, CA$234K321,051
- 6001 Allwood St Riverside, CA$236K31.51,402
- 6025 Bonhill St Riverside, CA$240K321,080
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292