4733 Gambier St, Los Angeles, CA 900323 beds, 1 bath, 1,124 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,150 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Dec 2004 for $320,000
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,124 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Lot depth: 143
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 5213040006
- Zillow Home ID: 20639777
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4733 Gambier Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the El Sereno market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 21.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.7% greater than in Los Angeles, and 10.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent El Sereno home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or El Sereno home values.
- 4 beds, 3 baths
1,760 sqft, 6,790 sqft lot, built in 1924
- 4 beds, 3 baths
- 4737 Gambier St Los Angeles, CA$332K31820
- 4731 Butterfly Ln Los Angeles, CA$319K22765
- 2931 Paola Ave Los Angeles, CA$362K311,111
- 2930 Minto Ct Los Angeles, CA$386K211,346
- 4747 Gambier St Los Angeles, CA$310K31795
- 4725 Butterfly Ln Los Angeles, CA$341K221,012
- 2927 Paola Ave Los Angeles, CA$350K31948
- 2926 Minto Ct Los Angeles, CA$414K321,634
- 4721 Butterfly Ln Los Angeles, CA$306K21678
- 4749 Gambier St Los Angeles, CA$412K421,859
- 4711 Gambier St Los Angeles, CA$436K321,813
- 4766 Templeton St Los Angeles, CA$419K211,472
- 2919 Paola Ave Los Angeles, CA$363K21796
- 2918 Minto Ct Los Angeles, CA$363K411,106
- 4715 Butterfly Ln Los Angeles, CA$318K21756
- 4757 Gambier St Los Angeles, CA$343K11990
- 2911 Paola Ave Los Angeles, CA$396K311,208
- 4707 Gambier St Los Angeles, CA$393K421,552
- 4760 Templeton St APT 3205 Los Angeles, CA$266K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.