- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4734 Timberland Dr, Pace, FL 325714 beds, 3 baths, 2,076 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.42 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 1997 for $117,600
- Parking: 420 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,076 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Lot depth: 180
- Lot width: 93
- Parcel #: 352N29545100B000090
- Zillow Home ID: 47907500
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4734 Timberland Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32571, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.5% less than in Milton, and 52.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32571 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Milton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32571 home values.
- 5400 Woodsman Dr Pace, FL$165K422,129
- 5412 Woodsman Dr Pace, FL$154K321,938
- 4725 Timberland Dr Pace, FL$177K321,970
- 4737 Timberland Dr Pace, FL$181K432,076
- 5424 Woodsman Dr Pace, FL$187K422,285
- 4758 Timberland Dr Pace, FL$181K422,240
- 4713 Timberland Dr Pace, FL$181K432,096
- 4749 Timberland Dr Pace, FL$164K321,926
- 5436 Woodsman Dr Pace, FL$159K321,860
- 4701 Timberland Dr Pace, FL$179K432,155
- 4761 Timberland Dr Pace, FL$188K432,155
- 4770 Timberland Dr Pace, FL$199K422,582
- 4648 Heatherwood Way Pace, FL$168K321,489
- 5448 Woodsman Dr Pace, FL$176K421,978
- 5401 Woodsman Dr Pace, FL$181K432,096
- 5413 Woodsman Dr Pace, FL$161K421,959
- Heatherwood Way Pace, FL--------
- 5425 Woodsman Dr Pace, FL$177K421,911
- 5594 Timber Creek Dr Pace, FL$541K43.53,693
- English Oak Dr Pace, FL--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!