4737 Byron Rd, Baltimore, MD 212083 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,206 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $170,000
- Price/sqft: $142
- Finished basement, 348 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Lot width: 64
- Parcel #: 020212401030
- Zillow Home ID: 36320126
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4737 Byron Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 21208 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 16.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32% greater than in Windsor Mill, and 19.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 21208 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Windsor Mill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21208 home values.
- 4735 Byron Rd Baltimore, MD$190K32.51,372
- 4739 Byron Rd Baltimore, MD$167K--2.51,372
- 4733 Byron Rd Baltimore, MD$182K--2.51,200
- 4731 Byron Rd Baltimore, MD$182K--2.51,200
- 4736 Byron Rd Baltimore, MD$191K--2.51,372
- 4741 Byron Rd Baltimore, MD$175K--21,200
- 4734 Byron Rd Baltimore, MD$224K331,200
- 4738 Byron Rd Baltimore, MD$178K32.51,200
- 4732 Byron Rd Baltimore, MD$181K--2.51,200
- 4740 Byron Rd Baltimore, MD$170K331,372
- 4729 Byron Rd Baltimore, MD$172K--2.51,372
- 4743 Byron Rd Baltimore, MD$186K--2.51,372
- 4730 Byron Rd Baltimore, MD$180K--2.51,540
- 4742 Byron Rd Baltimore, MD$186K--2.51,200
- 4748 Byron Rd Baltimore, MD$228K42.51,200
- 4745 Byron Rd Baltimore, MD$187K--2.51,344
- 4727 Byron Rd Baltimore, MD$184K--2.51,200
- 4728 Byron Rd Baltimore, MD$173K--2.51,434
- 4744 Byron Rd Baltimore, MD$222K32.51,200
- 3716 Pinelea Rd Baltimore, MD$176K431,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.