- Lot: 1.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- 99 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,168 all time views
- 28 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $126
- MLS #: 569329
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 1066 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Land Use \ Subdivided, Interior Features \ Breakfast Area, Exterior Features \ Fenced Backyard, Appliances \ Range Hood, Water And Sewer \ City Water, Lot Description \ Standard Lot, Special Notes \ None, Property Type \ RS, Appliances \ Cooktop-Gas, Finance Considered \ Cash, Finance Considered \ Conventional, HSR Subtype \ Single Family Detached, Construction \ Stucco, Interior Features \ Dining Rm, Exterior Features \ Back Yard Access, Land Use \ Other See Remarks, Interior Features \ MB Dbl Sink, Interior Features \ Kitchen Island, Interior Features \ Pantry, Appliances \ Disposal, Interior Features \ 2+ Living Areas, Heating \ 2+ Units, Cooling \ 2+ Units, Cooling \ Refrigerated, Garage \ Dbl Car Port, Exterior Features \ Walled Front, Landscape \ Lawn Grass, Maids Room Y\N \ Yes, Street Type \ Road, Interior Features \ Alarm System, Interior Features \ Great Room, Windows And Treatments \ Shutters, Zoning \ R2A, Measured \ Appraiser, Interior Features \ Built Ins, Style \ 2 Story, Exterior Features \ Balcony, Interior Features \ Loft, Interior Features \ Media Room, Interior Features \ In Law Qtrs, Exterior Features \ In-Law Qtr, Water And Sewer \ Irrigation Well
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 9,524 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: E80099900100200
- Zillow Home ID: 89631831
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Zach White home values will rise 1.2% next year, compared to a 2.3% rise for El Paso as a whole. Among El Paso homes, this home is 957.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 58.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Zach White, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83.6% lower than in El Paso, and 81% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Zach White home values rise more quickly than other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Zach White home values.
|4745 Emory Rd El Paso, TX||$445K||4||4||4,115|
|4735 Emory Rd El Paso, TX||$169K||--||1||1,564|
|4741 Emory Rd El Paso, TX||$273K||4||2||2,639|
|4711 Emory Rd El Paso, TX||$173K||--||2||2,011|
|4747 Emory Rd El Paso, TX||$402K||4||4||4,325|
|4724 Swan Dr El Paso, TX||$91K||3||1.75||1,190|
|4720 Swan Dr El Paso, TX||$92K||--||2||1,339|
|4707 Emory Rd El Paso, TX||$186K||3||2||2,073|
|4716 Swan Dr El Paso, TX||$90K||3||1||1,214|
|4751 Emory Rd El Paso, TX||$263K||2||1||1,350|
|4790 Sol De Alma El Paso, TX||$741K||5||4||6,762|
|4712 Swan Dr El Paso, TX||$89K||--||2||1,205|
|4703 Emory Rd El Paso, TX||$232K||4||3||2,989|
|4708 Swan Dr El Paso, TX||$99K||3||2||1,536|
|4723 Swan Dr El Paso, TX||$112K||3||2||1,500|
|4794 Sol De Alma El Paso, TX||$830K||5||4||5,844|
|4719 Swan Dr El Paso, TX||$89K||3||2||1,146|
|4755 Emory Rd El Paso, TX||$305K||4||3||3,093|
|4704 Swan Dr El Paso, TX||$103K||--||2||1,618|
|4713 Swan Dr El Paso, TX||$91K||--||2||1,275|
Nearby Schools in El Paso
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.