4737 Grove Point Dr, Tampa, FL 336243 beds, 2 baths, 1,223 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $119,500
- Price/sqft: $98
- Basketball Court
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: 236 sqft
- Tennis Court
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,223 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 51
- Parcel #: 0237423036
- Zillow Home ID: 44908790
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4737 Grove Point Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33624, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.4% higher than in Greater Carrollwood, and 187% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33624 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greater Carrollwood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33624 home values.
- 4735 Grove Point Dr Tampa, FL$126K321,165
- 4739 Grove Point Dr Tampa, FL$140K32.51,535
- 4741 Grove Point Dr Tampa, FL$117K321,177
- 4728 Grove Point Dr Tampa, FL$162K431,715
- 4733 Grove Point Dr Tampa, FL$136K32.51,535
- 4743 Grove Point Dr Tampa, FL$126K321,535
- 4731 Grove Point Dr Tampa, FL$121K321,493
- 4726 Grove Point Dr Tampa, FL$120K321,177
- Grove Point Dr Tampa, FL$126K32.51,535
- Grove Point Dr Tampa, FL$117K321,510
- 4801 Grove Point Dr Tampa, FL$127K321,437
- 4740 Grove Point Dr Tampa, FL$116K321,223
- 4724 Grove Point Dr Tampa, FL$130K321,186
- 4727 Grove Point Dr Tampa, FL$94K321,222
- 4725 Grove Point Dr Tampa, FL$113K321,173
- 4803 Grove Point Dr Tampa, FL$88K32.51,535
- 10704 Key Lime Way Tampa, FL$118K321,219
- 4722 Grove Point Dr Tampa, FL$113K321,188
- 10706 Key Lime Way Tampa, FL$116K321,177
- 4723 Grove Point Dr Tampa, FL$70K211,027
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!