4737 W Forest Home Ave, Greenfield, WI 532192 beds, 1.5 baths, 932 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,490 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $85,000
- Price/sqft: $91
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Cooling System: Central, Granite countertop, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Detached, Parking Type: Off Street, Parking Type: On Street
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 932 sqft
- Parcel #: 085311126000
- Zillow Home ID: 83872802
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4737 W Forest Home Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 53219 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 40.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.5% higher than in Greenfield, and 43.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 53219 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53219 home values.
- 4731 W Forest Home Ave Greenfield, WI$95K------
- 4725 W Forest Home Ave Greenfield, WI$88K------
- 3286 S Durand Ave Greenfield, WI$147K------
- 4630 W Midland Dr Greenfield, WI$156K21.51,180
- 4717 W Forest Home Ave Greenfield, WI$162K------
- 4624 W Midland Dr Greenfield, WI$164K------
- 4700 W Midland Dr Greenfield, WI$170K------
- 4730 W Forest Home Ave Milwaukee, WI$78K321,934
- 4713 W Forest Home Ave Greenfield, WI$138K------
- 4736 W Forest Home Ave Milwaukee, WI$112K632,254
- 4710 W Midland Dr Greenfield, WI$160K------
- 4618 W Midland Dr Greenfield, WI$162K------
- 4709 W Forest Home Ave Greenfield, WI$92K311,578
- 4718 W Midland Dr Milwaukee, WI$123K------
- 4610 W Midland Dr Greenfield, WI$149K------
- 3218 S 48th St Milwaukee, WI$126K521,854
- 3315 S 47th St Greenfield, WI$162K------
- 4647 W Midland Dr Greenfield, WI$162K311,387
- 3212 S 48th St Milwaukee, WI$118K411,169
- 4637 W Midland Dr Greenfield, WI$156K31.51,545
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!