- Lot: 1.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Views: 1,994 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $440,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $194
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 972 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate
- Wet Bar
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Balcony - Exterior, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, BED2_DSCRP \ Fireplace, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_DSCRP \ French Doors, BED2_DSCRP \ Main Level, BED2_DSCRP \ Slider, BED2_LEVEL \ Basement, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Basement, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Balcony - Exterior, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), FAM_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ Slider, FAM_DSCRP \ Wet bar, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Wetbar, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, LIV_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Slider, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Balcony - Exterior, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ Main Level, MBR_DSCRP \ Slider, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Contemporary, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,268 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: M:00197 B:00014 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 56037139
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $338-590K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01810 home values will decrease 0% next year, compared to a 0% rise for Town of Andover as a whole. Among 01810 homes, this home is valued 16.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 13.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01810, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10% lower than in Town of Andover, and 91.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01810 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Andover.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01810 home values.
|480 Lowell St Andover, MA||$599K||3||2.5||3,112|
|467 Lowell St Andover, MA||$498K||3||2||2,230|
|468 Lowell St Andover, MA||$435K||3||1.5||2,016|
|484 Lowell St Andover, MA||$551K||4||2.5||2,572|
|463 Lowell St Andover, MA||$514K||3||2||2,576|
|472 Lowell St Andover, MA||--||--||--||--|
|486 Lowell St Andover, MA||$390K||3||1||1,345|
|459 Lowell St Andover, MA||$688K||4||3||3,180|
|36 Brown St Andover, MA||$589K||3||1.5||2,559|
|36 Brown St Tewksbury, MA||$302K||3||1||1,157|
|7 Newport Cir Andover, MA||$1.45M||5||4.5||6,236|
|487 Lowell St Andover, MA||$536K||4||2||2,800|
|72 Haggetts Pond Rd Andover, MA||$2.42M||4||5||9,119|
|455 Lowell St Andover, MA||$486K||3||2.5||2,185|
|3 Newport Cir Andover, MA||$713K||4||2.5||4,073|
|24 Brown St Andover, MA||$523K||3||2.5||2,268|
|20 Brown St Andover, MA||$456K||3||1.5||1,828|
|28 Brown St Andover, MA||$550K||3||1.5||2,742|
|16 Brown St Andover, MA||$471K||3||3||2,000|
|7 Lakeside Cir Andover, MA||$563K||4||2||2,198|
Nearby Schools in Town of Andover
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!