4740 Applewood Dr, San Jose, CA 951293 beds, 2 baths, 1,382 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $892,000
- Price/sqft: $645
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 479 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,382 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 38102191
- Zillow Home ID: 19648253
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4740 Applewood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West San Jose market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.7% lower than in San Jose, and 97% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West San Jose home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West San Jose home values.
- 4730 Applewood Dr San Jose, CA$1.09M421,569
- 4744 Applewood Dr San Jose, CA$1.02M321,432
- 4741 Castlewood Dr San Jose, CA$1.01M321,382
- 4751 Castlewood Dr San Jose, CA$1.04M321,395
- 4731 Castlewood Dr San Jose, CA$1.03M321,382
- 4743 Applewood Dr San Jose, CA$1.01M321,456
- 4718 Applewood Dr San Jose, CA$994K321,382
- 4731 Applewood Dr San Jose, CA$1.04M321,506
- 4759 Castlewood Dr San Jose, CA$1.07M321,456
- 4719 Castlewood Dr San Jose, CA$1M321,395
- 4750 Applewood Dr San Jose, CA$1.04M321,382
- 934 Longwood Ln San Jose, CA$1.01M321,456
- 4719 Applewood Dr San Jose, CA$1.12M421,569
- 4710 Applewood Dr San Jose, CA$1.28M422,329
- 947 Longwood Ln San Jose, CA$1.11M421,569
- 4771 Castlewood Dr San Jose, CA$1.09M321,382
- 4711 Castlewood Dr San Jose, CA$1.2M322,105
- 4740 Castlewood Dr San Jose, CA$1.04M421,569
- 928 Longwood Ln San Jose, CA$1.02M321,456
- 4752 Castlewood Dr San Jose, CA$1.37M532,296
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.