- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4740 Blackhawk Way, Denver, CO 802394 beds, 4 baths, 2,430 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,810 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $116,000
- Finished basement, 529 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 491 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,430 sqft
- Parcel #: 0124107022000
- Zillow Home ID: 13279725
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4740 Blackhawk Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Montbello market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 28.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 150% greater than in Denver, and 146.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Montbello home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Montbello home values.
- 4730 Blackhawk Way Denver, CO$173K321,542
- 4741 Carson St Denver, CO$179K42.52,099
- 4721 Carson St Denver, CO$198K42.52,134
- 14151 E Elk Pl Denver, CO$166K311,200
- 14111 E Elk Pl Denver, CO$154K22824
- 4720 Blackhawk Way Denver, CO$217K422,704
- 4711 Carson St Denver, CO$244K643,197
- 4745 Blackhawk Way Denver, CO$174K321,542
- 4751 Carson St Denver, CO$145K21824
- 14091 E Elk Pl Denver, CO$172K321,000
- 4735 Blackhawk Way Denver, CO$185K32.51,811
- 4761 Carson St Denver, CO$163K321,240
- 4691 Carson St Denver, CO$204K42.52,134
- 14061 E Elk Pl Denver, CO$142K21824
- 4680 Blackhawk Way Denver, CO$182K32.51,811
- 4725 Blackhawk Way Denver, CO$228K332,929
- 4776 Blackhawk Way Denver, CO$205K642,206
- 4772 Blackhawk Way Denver, CO$167K221,080
- 4771 Carson St Denver, CO$161K221,369
- 14060 E Elk Pl Denver, CO$188K32.51,811
Nearby Schools in Denver
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.