- Built in 1987
- Views: 1,820 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $95,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $102
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Features \ Central A/C, Features \ Ceramic, Features \ Deck, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Dryer, Features \ Full, Features \ Gas, Features \ Laminate, Features \ No Garage, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Features \ Washer, PropertySubType \ Condominium, PropertyType \ Residential
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 932 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Lot depth: 43
- Lot width: 23
- Parcel #: 14228905434000010060004511
- Zillow Home ID: 30246277
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $77-125K.
Market guideZillow predicts Buffalo Metro home values will increase 3.9% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Amherst
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!