475 37th Ave, San Francisco, CA 941215 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,978 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Situated in Lincoln Manor, an intimate enclave of Outer Richmond, this fully detached home with a traditional floor plan spanning three levels offers a space perfect for family living. Brimming with sun-filled spaces and open living areas, this spacious residence is as suited for quiet weekends at home as it is for entertaining guests. The large formal dining room open to the family room is fantastic for hosting elegant dinner parties, while communal spaces such as the recreation and sun rooms have endless possibilities.
Built in 1919, the property was remodeled and expanded in 1989 to blend original details of a classic San Francisco residence with polished modern conveniences.
The spacious main floor of the home features:
? Living room with fireplace and bay window
? Kitchen with pantry
? Adjacent breakfast room
? Formal dining room
? Family room
? Powder room
A split staircase gracefully leads to the ground and upper levels. The upper floor offers:
? Spacious master bedroom with walk-in closet
? Master bathroom with a tub, separate shower, and dual-sink vanity area
? Two large bedrooms
? Bathroom with tub
? Bright and open sunroom
The ground floor features:
? Two additional bedrooms
? Large recreation room
? Laundry area
? Large storage space in Laundry Room
? Large storage room/wine storage in recreation room
? One-car garage
The property also features landscaped front and back yards.
This home is wonderfully located near the cafes and shops of Geary, Clement, and Balboa streets, the Presidio, Lincoln Park Golf Course, Legion of Honor Museum, the trailheads to Ocean Beach, and the recently redesigned Land?s End trail. The home is also only blocks from Golden Gate Park, with over a thousand acres of gardens, trails, and cultural attractions, including the deYoung Museum, California Academy of Sciences, and Conservatory of Flowers. Whether taking a walk down the shore, exploring the gardens or museums of the park, or trying out a new cafe on Clement, opportunities for recreation and entertainment are all close at hand.
Located in the Lincoln Manor enclave of Outer Richmond, a neighborhood known for its gracious historic homes, quiet residential streets, community parks, and abundance of local schools, both public and private.
- Lot: 3,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1919
- Last sold: Nov 1988 for $525,000
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,978 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 1469A003
- Zillow Home ID: 15092480
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 475 37th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Outer Richmond, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.3% greater than in San Francisco, and 79.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Outer Richmond home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Outer Richmond home values.
- 471 37th Ave San Francisco, CA$2.34M422,700
- 479 37th Ave San Francisco, CA$2.08M422,950
- 485 37th Ave San Francisco, CA$2.56M--22,450
- 7328 Geary Blvd San Francisco, CA$1.8M--22,480
- 499 37th Ave San Francisco, CA$2.7M432,636
- 7330 Geary Blvd San Francisco, CA$1.7M322,530
- 61 Shore View Ave San Francisco, CA$2.42M--22,460
- 455 37th Ave San Francisco, CA$2.79M543,794
- 65 Shore View Ave San Francisco, CA$1.74M--22,710
- 480 38th Ave San Francisco, CA$2.01M322,205
- 476 38th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.88M--22,850
- 75 Shore View Ave San Francisco, CA$1.72M533,150
- 470 38th Ave San Francisco, CA$2.03M433,540
- 484 38th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.61M422,922
- 490 38th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.63M422,175
- 496 38th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.79M543,630
- 81 Shore View Ave San Francisco, CA$1.69M422,808
- 45 Shore View Ave San Francisco, CA$2.33M--45,044
- 478 37th Ave San Francisco, CA$2.2M43.52,605
- 87 Shore View Ave San Francisco, CA$1.54M422,462