475 9th Ave, Troy, NY 121823 beds, 1 bath, 840 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1882
- Last sold: Nov 2005 for $110,100
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 308 sqft
- Range / Oven
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 840 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 170008007200030080000000
- Zillow Home ID: 32233131
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 475 9th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 12182 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Troy, and 77.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12182 home values.
- 477 9th Ave Troy, NY$105K31.51,440
- 471 9th Ave Troy, NY$79K311,492
- 479 9th Ave Troy, NY$101K41.51,140
- 485 9th Ave Troy, NY$176K41.52,228
- 467 9th Ave # 2 Troy, NY$156K632,416
- 478 8th Ave Troy, NY$103K422,064
- 480 8th Ave Troy, NY$104K522,152
- 476 8th Ave Troy, NY$155K622,064
- 482 8th Ave Troy, NY$156K622,152
- 484 8th Ave Troy, NY$95K622,336
- 472 8th Ave Troy, NY$131K522,226
- 465 9th Ave Troy, NY$179K422,028
- 9th Ave Troy, NY--------
- 486 8th Ave Troy, NY$93K622,152
- 466 9th Ave Troy, NY$157K321,500
- 480 8th Ave Troy, NY$105K5--2,072
- 488 8th Ave Troy, NY$72K622,112
- 463 9th Ave Troy, NY$106K211,496
- 464 9th Ave Troy, NY$160K331,540
- 492 8th Ave Troy, NY$97K521,976
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292