475 Brickell Ave # 608, Miami, FL 33131Studio, 1 bath, 598 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Multi Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached
- View: Water
- Add'l Move In Cost \ Yes, Amenities \ Exercise Room, Amenities \ Other Amenities, Approval Information \ 1-2 Weeks Approval, Board Identifier \ Miami Board of Realtors, Construction Type \ Cbs Construction, Cooling Description \ Central Cooling, Design \ High Rise, Development Name \ ICON BRICKELL, Equipment/Appliances \ Electric Water Heater, Equipment/Appliances \ Icemaker, Equipment/Appliances \ Smoke Detector, Floor Description \ Ceramic Floor, Folio Number \ 01-41-38-147-3440, For Sale \ No, Front Exposure \ North, Housing-Older Persons Act \ No HOPA, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Rental, Municipal Code \ 1, Pets Allowed \ No, Property Type \ Residential Rental, Renewable Rental \ Yes, Rent Period \ Month, Rental Deposit Includes \ 1st Mo2 Security Deposit, Section \ 38, Status \ Active-Available, Style \ Condo/Co-Op/Annual, Subdivision Name \ ICONBRICKELL CONDO NO 1, Type of Property \ Condo, View, Year Built Description \ Resale
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- # Stories: 9.0
- Floor size: 598 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2140638218
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 475 Brickell Avenue # 608
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Brickell market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 86.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.9% less than in Miami, and 131.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Brickell home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brickell home values.
- Apt 4610$338KStudio1546
- Apt 3407$777K221,290
- Apt 5209$696K221,167
- 1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom--11726
- 2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom--221,269
- 3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom--321,500
- Apt 2010$449KStudio1620
- Apt 2511$443K11816
- Apt 3409$698K221,167
- Apt 3509$658K221,167
- Apt 2708$329KStudio1675
- Apt 2611$458K11816
- Apt 810$309KStudio1546
- Apt 4210$347KStudio1640
- Apt 2111$448K11816
- Apt 3212$468K11798
- Apt 2107$741K221,290
- Apt 808$320KStudio1598
- Apt 2108$323KStudio1598
- Apt 4611$516K11816
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!