- Built in 2008
- 42 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,549 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $557/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Price/sqft: $448
- MLS #: A2020091
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- View: Water
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Heating Description: Electric Heat
- Status: Active-Available
- Year Built Description: Resale
- Equipment: Smoke Detector
- Front Exposure: North East
- Maintenance Includes: Building Exterior
- Maintenance Includes: Pool Service
- Parking Description: 1 Space
- Terms Considered: Conventional
- Windows: Sliding
- Cooling Description: Electric Cooling
- Furnished Info (List): Unfurnished
- Pet Restrictions: Restrictions Or Possible Restrictions
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Amenities: Exercise Room
- Equipment: Disposal
- Equipment: Icemaker
- Open Balcony
- Type of Governing Bodies: Condominium
- Restrictions: Other Restrictions
- Style: Condo 5+ Stories
- Unit Design: High Rise
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects No Homestead Tax
- Bedroom Description: Other
- Approval Information: Other Approvals
- Floor Description: Ceramic Floor
- Housing-Older Persons Act: Unverified
- Amenities: Other
- Amenities: Billiard Room
- Type of Association: Condo
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: Monthly
- Parking Description: Covered Parking
- Rooms Information: None
- Water Access: None
- Security Information: Card Entry
- Unit View: River
- Section: 38
- Windows: Impact Glass
- Terms Considered: All Cash
- Municipal Code: 1
- Development Name: ICON BRICKELL
- Folio Number: 01-41-38-147-3440
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Stories: 9
- Floor size: 598 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2140638218
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $305-355K.
Popularity on Zillow
Trending! This home is one of the top 10% most visited in the neighborhood this week.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brickell, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.5% less than in Miami, and 152.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Brickell home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
|Other Units in this Building (453)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 475 Brickell Ave|
Nearby Schools in Miami
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.