This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $308-360K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $16.6K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Miami is $15,563.
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $37.9K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in Miami is $54,321.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 2008
- All time views: 1,584
- HOA Fee: $557/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- View: Water
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Heating Description: Electric Heat
- Year Built Description: Resale
- Equipment: Smoke Detector
- Front Exposure: North East
- Maintenance Includes: Building Exterior
- Maintenance Includes: Pool Service
- Parking Description: 1 Space
- Terms Considered: Conventional
- Windows: Sliding
- Cooling Description: Electric Cooling
- Furnished Info (List): Unfurnished
- Pet Restrictions: Restrictions Or Possible Restrictions
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Amenities: Exercise Room
- Equipment: Disposal
- Equipment: Icemaker
- Open Balcony
- Type of Governing Bodies: Condominium
- Restrictions: Other Restrictions
- Style: Condo 5+ Stories
- Unit Design: High Rise
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects No Homestead Tax
- Bedroom Description: Other
- Approval Information: Other Approvals
- Floor Description: Ceramic Floor
- Housing-Older Persons Act: Unverified
- Amenities: Other
- Amenities: Billiard Room
- Type of Association: Condo
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: Monthly
- Parking Description: Covered Parking
- Rooms Information: None
- Water Access: None
- Security Information: Card Entry
- Unit View: River
- Section: 38
- Windows: Impact Glass
- Type of Contingencies: No Contingencies
- Terms Considered: All Cash
- Municipal Code: 1
- Development Name: ICON BRICKELL
- Folio Number: 01-41-38-147-3440
- Status: Rental
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Stories: 9
- Floor size: 598 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2140638218
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Brickell market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 10.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.3% less than in Miami, and 239.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Brickell home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
|Other Units in this Building (451)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 475 Brickell Ave|
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!