- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
475 Edgewood Ln, Tracy, CA 953763 beds, 2 baths, 1,592 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 1998 for $181,500
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,592 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 23433008
- Zillow Home ID: 15369767
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 475 Edgewood Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95376 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 39.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.2% higher than in Tracy, and 64.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95376 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tracy.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95376 home values.
- 455 Edgewood Ln Tracy, CA$365K432,135
- 1965 Plum Ln Tracy, CA$310K321,592
- 1985 Plum Ln Tracy, CA$351K332,136
- 425 Edgewood Ln Tracy, CA$365K42.52,032
- 405 Edgewood Ln Tracy, CA$350K432,135
- 460 Edgewood Ln Tracy, CA$339K42.52,032
- 430 Edgewood Ln Tracy, CA$331K421,844
- 500 Edgewood Ln Tracy, CA$324K321,592
- 375 Edgewood Ln Tracy, CA$372K432,580
- 410 Edgewood Ln Tracy, CA$359K432,135
- 1970 Plum Ln Tracy, CA$366K432,451
- 1980 Plum Ln Tracy, CA$304K321,266
- 355 Edgewood Ln Tracy, CA$355K432,135
- 1960 Plum Ln Tracy, CA$366K432,451
- 1990 Plum Ln Tracy, CA$417K332,451
- 1925 Plum Ln Tracy, CA$394K422,033
- 1950 Plum Ln Tracy, CA$412K532,451
- 1966 Pagoda Ct Tracy, CA$344K432,135
- 1971 Pagoda Ct Tracy, CA$341K42.52,032
- 325 Edgewood Ln Tracy, CA$333K421,844
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.